– Amount of extra smoke created automatically to simulate burnt fuel.
– To better appreciate this extra smoke I set the Flow Type as only Fire.
– By default Flame Smoke=1 so that “the domain will automatically create some smoke to simulate smoke left by burnt fuel” as you can read in the Blender documentation.
– As you can see, adding some extra smoke also affects the shape of the fire!
– In these examples you can see the “extra smoke” for same values of Flame Smoke:
– Remember: in these examples the object flow is set to only Fire !