Last updated: July 20, 2018.
© BlenderPlay.com. All rights reserved.
1.ANTONIO GESSI (from now on ‘BlenderPlay.com’), In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Electronic Commerce and Information. Society Services, informs that:
Its corporate name is ANTONIO GESSI
Its NIF is Y-4561341-H
Its registered office is at CALLE FEDERICO GERONA DE LA FIGUERA, 19 CP 35100 MASPALOMAS (LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA)
2. BlenderPlay.com informs that the Web www.blenderplay.com is intended to facilitate the public, in general , the knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides.
3. BlenderPlay.com, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers. BlenderPlay.com, informs that the personal data facilitated through the forms of this Web or by means of electronic mail messages, will be incorporated in a treatment of WEB USERS and will be treated in an automated way.
By sending the existing forms on this website the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in any form on this website where personal data is collected, it is informed that BlenderPlay.com will adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, according to the current state of the technology and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
BlenderPlay.com however, cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case of the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to BlenderPlay.com any modification on it, leaving BlenderPlay.com exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
The purpose of the treatment is to serve as information support to the management of personal data of users who contact through the website of the company.
If you wish, you can contact ANTONIO GESSI domiciled at
CALLE FEDERICO GERONA DE LA FIGUERA, 19 CP 35100 MASPALOMAS, LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (España), in order to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, right to limitation of treatment and portability of your data.
4. BlenderPlay.com owns the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained in it: texts, images, sounds, videos, brands, logos, design, etc. (except for text and images coming from docs.blender.org ) By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this site are expressly prohibited. Web in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of BlenderPlay and / or their respective authors or rights holders.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of BlenderPlay.com, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
5. BlenderPlay.com reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located.
6. BlenderPlay.com does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
BlenderPlay.com is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
8. This website provides the user with access to information and content on which the user assumes responsibility, extending this to the registration process that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
In the registration process the user will be equally responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as making a diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the information, contents and services of this website and especially not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system or attempt to access it fraudulently using not authorized credentials.
Both the access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The user will be responsible for all actions performed with their user ID. This website will set a strong password for you, when this feature is not available, the user will be responsible for choosing, long (minimum 15 charachters) and strong passwords, that is, numbers, letters, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). BlenderPlay.com will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information.
10. This legal notice and general conditions are governed by Spanish law and any dispute or litigation regarding the use of this website will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force at the place of residence of the owner of this website, having jurisdiction for the resolution of any litigation or conflict that may arise the competent Courts and Tribunals within the Spanish territorial scope, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.
More Information here:
What Information Does blenderPlay Collect?
BlenderPlay.com, will collect personal information from our users for different purposes. The following lists the ways in which we collect personal information from our users and the type of information collected:
While using BlenderPlay.com, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with the best service experience possible on BlenderPlay.com and for its internal business purposes that form part of normal business practices. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of BlenderPlay.com.
Information you provide voluntarily
- Account creation: To purchase a ‘Level’ and to obtain other services offered on BlenderPlay.com, a user has to register an account by completing a questionnaire online. Through the completion of the questionnaire by a user we typically collect the following information: (i) full name; (ii) address; (iii) e-mail address; nickname. The provision of this personal information is mandatory and if you choose not to submit the requested information BlenderPlay.com will not be able to provide you with the products or services offered.
All users can access the website without being a registered user. However, you will not be able to access restricted areas or purchase a Level if you are not a registered online user.
Information BlenderPlay.com collects automatically:
- Server logs: As is true of most websites, BlenderPlay.com gathers certain information automatically from visitors and stores it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. BlenderPlay.com may use this information, which does not directly identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users’ movements around the Website.
How Does BlenderPlay.com Use My Information?
BlenderPlay.com uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Purposes apparent to you: BlenderPlay.com uses the personal information it collects primarily for the purposes made apparent to you at the time the information is collected – namely: to facilitate purchases online. In particular, the users’ shipping and billing addresses are used for fulfilling the purchase orders and to invoice. In addition to the original purpose for which the personal information is collected, we may use the personal information to contact users to confirm information related to his/her order or to advise a user if an item is on back order.
BlenderPlay.com uses the information you provide to register for an account, BlenderPlay.com will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or is required by law to do so.
The security of your Personal Information is important to BlenderPlay.com, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet (https, scp), or method of electronic storage (we use AES 256 encrypted partitions for data storage) is 100% secure. BlenderPlay.com regularly monitor its systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, it cannot warrant the security of any information that you send. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If any personal data leak occurs BlenderPlay.com will do everything to eliminate it and to assess a level of risk connected with the leak according to BlenderPlay.com’s Personal data breach policy. If it turns out the leak may lead to physical, material or non-material damage for you (e.g. discrimination, identity theft, fraud or financial loss) BlenderPlay.com will contact you without undue delay unless the law provides otherwise. All steps will be taken in full cooperation with competent supervising authority.
BlenderPlay.com don’t use Personal Information to contact you marketing or promotional materials.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact me.
Please note that if you ask us to delete your personal information we will endeavor to comply with your request in compliance with applicable law, but may need to retain and use some information where necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Data Access and Correction
If you want to delete all your personal data you can, after login, access to your profile and click on the ‘Delete account and data’ Button. You can also contact us to correct or delete your personal information.
Data retention in Backups
When you delete your account, all your data will be deleted from the online active database.
From the day you registered, your data were also saved in every Backup and stored ofor one month on the webserver and for one year in a local AES 256 encrypted partition. This means that you could wait up to one year before your data are totally deleted from BlenderPlay.com
Links To Other Sites
BlenderPlay’s videos (but the demo videos) are hosted on VdoCipher servers. VdoCipher uses a combination of AWS CDN CloudFront and Akamai to distribute content. VdoChipher uses web analytics tools that provide anonymized aggregated data about users’ (ip geolocation, OS and Device, browser, viewed videos…). You can find VdoCipher policy here.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers or replace it with the Personal Information of the Children’s parent or guardian.