Last update: 19 December 2019
When you access this website, information is created. For your convenience, blenderplay provided a brief summary below, written in simple, easy to understand text.
General informations: Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”): IP addresses are assigned by your Internet service provider to the modem used to access the Internet for connected devices in your home and/or work-place. Any devices using the modem to access the Internet may broadcast the same IP address. At home, connected devices could include one or more laptop/desktop computers, tablets, mobile phones, smart/connected TVs and gaming consoles. At work, connected devices could include one (or all) floor(s) in an office building. Blenderplay website receives your IP address from your Internet browser each time you request a file or web page.
User-Agent. Due to the nature of how the Internet works, a website may receive information (known as “User-Agent”) automatically sent by your web browser, such as data associated with the source device’s Internet browser/content delivery software (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome). The User-Agent information may also include information such as device type (e.g., computer, tablet, mobile device), and/or date/time of visit. Similar to the collection of IP addresses, a website also receives User-Agent information associated with your browser and type of device.
What information does Blenderplay stores about you?
– User provided: none (except for your email if you directly contact me)
– Automatically collected: none. Blenderplay doesn’t request or require you to provide personal information to access this web site. Blenderplay may receive your IP address and user agent automatically but these data are not stored in Blenderplay’s website. Only IP from fraudolent attemps or Bad User Agents are stored for security reasons. Informations as your IP address amd user agent are stored by the service provider, for any information you can contact Blenderplay’s provider at email@example.com
– IP Address: the use of IP addresses is limited to helping identify and combat potentially fraudulent activity. IP addresses are stored in log-files and are deleted after 30 days.
Google Analytics data: BlenderPlay uses Google Analytics to analyze how visitors use this site. The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google. The information can’t be used to identify an individual and is used to help improve the solution for web users. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity. BlenderPlay uses these reports to improve the website structure and offering. No personally identifiable information is collected about you. you can disable the collection of Google Analytics data by clicking on the button Settings in the bottom banner that appears the first time you visit this site. If you want to visualize again the bottom banner you can visit Blenderplay website after deleting the “viewed_cookie_policy” cookie (or all blenderplay’s cookies).
What about cookies?
How do Blenderplay uses the information collected by Google Analytics and Vimeo?
– Blenderplay uses the information collected by Google Analytics and Vimeo to understand how many total users have visited this web site, the types of devices used, the pages visited.
– Blenderplay uses these informations to make the site better.
With Whom Blenderplay Shares Information
– Blenderplay will not rent, sell or share information about you with other people or companies.
– Under certain circumstances, Blenderplay may be required to disclose personal information if necessary to comply with a subpoena or court order, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to cooperate with government and/or law enforcement officials.
What’s the difference between personal information and aggregate information?
– Personal information is information that can be used to identify a particular individual, generally understood to be information such as your name, physical address, email address and phone number.
– Aggregate information is not considered personal information and can’t be used to identify you.
Does Blenderplay collect email address?
– Blenderplay does not require you to submit your email address, or any other personal information in order to use the Blenderplay web site. If you use the information provided on the blenderplay.com website to contact me directly, I will receive your contact information, but will only use it in order to respond to your inquiry.