– This parameter controls the transition in thickness between the root and tip.
– The value of zero makes the primitive linear.
– Positive values make the primitive rounded more towards the bottom as shown in this example:
– Negative values make the primitive rounded more towards the top.
– In this example you can see how a zero value for Strand Shape makes the root conntect to the tip in a linear way (the tip is not set to zero but is closed as the Close Tip checkbox is selected).
– Another example for two different values: