– Randomly changes the amplitude of the spirals.
– The amplitude of the spirals is calculated as a percentage of the Amplitude value.
– Randomize Amplitude=0 : All spirals of the same size (no variation).
– Randomize Amplitude=1 : The size of the spirals can change from 0 to the value set in Amplitude.
– In this example you can see two parents, each one with two children. See how this parameter affects a simulation.
– Note: as you can see the spirals sometimes flip their direction. In some scenarios you can avoid this unwanted effect by changing the Axis parameter. So pay attention if you are going to render a simulation.