– Number of turns along the strand.
– In this example I rendered only one hair (the orange one) with 4 children.
– One of the children is darker to show better how it twists around the parent.
– As usual I use very big hairs, as you know in this animated guide I try to focus only on the meaning of each parameter.
– Twist = 0 : children does not turn around the strand
– Twist = 2: children twist around the strand two times
– Another example
– Negative value: clockwise twist
– Positive value: counterclockwise twist