– With this option you can assign to the children some kind of rotation.
– In these examples I rendered only one child (the blue one) with his parent (the orange one).
– Nothing: No rotation
– Curl: Children grow in a spiral around the parent hairs (similar to Twist).
– Radial: Children form around a wave on a side of the parent hair (similar to Twist)
– Wave: Children form a wave passing through the parent hair.
– Braid: Children braid themselves in the shape of a “8”.
– Spiral: Generates a spiral at the end of each hair.