– Phase sets the initial phase of the particles i.e. rotation initial angle around the axis defined in Initial Orientation.
– Phase = 0 : initial angle 0°.
– Phase = 1 : initial angle 180°
– Phase = -1 : initial angle -180°
– Note: angles are positive when they rotate counter-clock-wise (observed along the positive rotation axis), “Global X” in this case.
– Remember: this value changes ONLY the INITIAL phase (in absence of other factor as Ipo, velocity etc…)
– In this example you can see variations in initial phase for all values from 0.0 to 1.0
– And here from 0 to -1