– Enable this option if the mesh is deformed by an Armature (as in this example), Shape Keys or Lattice.
– Is not required if the mesh is animated with position or rotation Ipos (Loc,Rot).
– Note that this can be significantly slower.
– Remember: these videos don’t pretend to be realistic, the only pourpose is to show how the parameters work!
– In this example note how the object fluid set as Obstacle (and deformed by an Armature) interacts with the fluid only when the Export Animated Mesh checkbox is selected: