– I’m working on the 2.83, hope to put online soon.
– Fluid physics are used to simulate physical properties of liquids.
– For a fluid simulation you have to have a Domain to define the space that the simulation takes up. In the domain settings you will be able to define the global simulation parameters (such as viscosity and gravity).
– Set the simulation domain
– Next set the fluid source(s), and specify there physical properties.
– You can also add other objects related to the fluid, like: Obstacles, Particles floating on the fluid.
– And lastly you must Bake the Simulation.
– See the sub-menu