– Final Resolution is one of the most important parameters in fluid simulation.
– Higher resolution means more realistic simulations.
– Value assigned to Preview doesn’t influence the final result.
– Less realistic simulations.
– Large variations of initial fluid mass.
– Fluids through obstacles.
– Faster baking.
Height values :
– More detailed and realistic simulations.
– Exponential increase of baking time.
– In this first example you can see how Final Resolution affects a simulation. Remember: my goal is not to create realistic videos, I only want to show how Blender Parameters affect a simulation!
– Wireframe version:
-Too low resolution can lead to errors, e.g. fluid pass through obstacles: