– (Velocity) Angular Specifies the angular deactivation velocity below which the rigid body is deactivated and simulation stops simulating object.
– In the box you can read m/s (2.8 RC1) but it’s probably an error as m/s doesn’t make sense speaking about angular velocity, it should be rad/s
– In this example there is some friction between the gear an the hinge so the motion is slowing down.
– The gear suddenly stops as its angular velocity reaches the value set ( 2 and 5 in this example).
– You can see how the bigger this value the sooner the rigid body stops its motion.