– Give the particle size a random variation.
– 0.0 means (0% of variation): all particles are of the same size of the Instance Object (Suzanne).
– 0.5 means (50% of variation): the size of the particles can vary from one half of the Instance Object size to the full size.
– 1.0 means (100% of variation): the size of the particles can vary from zero to the full size of the Instance Object.
– In this example (left side) the 16th particle emitted is not visible as its size is zero (or near to zero).