– Simply defines the strength of the spiraling force.
– The bigger the strength the faster move the particles.
– In this example you can see how two different (positive) values of Strength affect the velocity of the particles around the Z axis of the force:
– Note: The particles are raising up because of their initial velocity in z direction ad not because of the vortex field!
– See how a positive and a negative value for Strength affect the same simulation (opposite sign = opposite way)::
– Another example, a positive and a negative value of strength applied to a Vortex field make the particle turn in opposite way. Note how particles turn around the whole curve (opposite sign = opposite way):