– Domain Resolution is one of the most important parameters in fluid simulation.
– The value corrensponds to the longest domain size.
– Higher resolution means more realistic simulations.
– In this first example you can see how two different values of Domain Resolution affect a simulation. No mesh was created in this example. Note how changing the resolution can lead to a totally different simulation, it’s not just a matter of details:
– The small cube attached at one of the corners of the domain shows the size of a voxel:
– In this simulation the grid created for two different values of Resolution Divisions is shown: