– Amount of smoke to emit inside the emitter mesh.
– 0 = 0% , 1 = 100%
– Attention: may have unpredictable results if your mesh is non-manifold.
– It isn’t so easy to show the smoke inside an objec, so I tried to make a two videos showing a sphere with 0% and 100% of smoke inside viewed from above. You will also notice a pattern generated by the voxels.
– You can see (expecially at the very beginning of the video) much more smoke near the borders of the sphere in the case of Volume = 0 and a more uniform distribution in the case of Volume = 100%.
– The same videos from another point of view: