– This site needs an updated HTML5 Browser with DRM support.
– On desktop devices Widevine DRM is supported by Chrome, Firefox & Opera browsers via Widevine CDM.
I tested BlenderPlay with:
– Firefox (67.0.4), Widevine enabled, on Windows 10 x64
– Opera (60.0), Widevine enabled, on Windows 10 x64
– Chrome (75.0), Widevine enabled, on Windows 10 x64
– Widevine natively supports HTML5 video player and DASH streaming protocol. In the absence of native HTML5 DRMs content providers had to get users to install a Silverlight plugin or use the Adobe Access DRM through Flash but I don’t recomend it (for security and performance reasons).
Description of the Animated Guide
All parameters (with only some exceptions) related to Blender’s Physic simulations are presented as “comparative videos” , in this way you can see what happens to the same simulation when you change only one specific parameter. Blender Docs is a great source of documentation, it’s my reference site when I have to write some lines of text for each parameter.
In this animated guide I try to focus on the meaning of each parameter, so you’ll find very basic scenes with simple objects and colors, i prefere to not waste time trying to render realistic simulations (to that there is already BlenderGuru website ;-).
I try to upload 5 new videos every week, if you are a vip level user you can ask me for specific parameters.