– You need three Objects:
– A Fluid object Type: Domain
– A Fluid object Type: Fluid (inside the Domain)
– A Fluid object Type: Particle (no matter where)
– Set the same cache directory for the ‘Fluid: Domain’ object and the ‘Fluid: Particle’ object
– Check ‘Drops’ from the Settings tab of the ‘Fluid: Particle’ object
– In this example the Drops particles are coloured in light blue
– Note how the presence of Drops particles is not only a visual effects but also affects the simulation (as you can see from the poster image).
– And if you are curious to see how a video looks with the only drops rendered, here it is!