– This parameter gives some randomness to the INITIAL locations of all the particles inside the voxels assigned to the Flow object(s).
– Randomness =0 : the particles are perfectly aligned inside the grid
– Randomness >0 : the particles are not aligned inside the grid
– As usual I’ll try to show very simple examples as I’m convinced that if we want obtain good simulations is important to know how the simulator works.
– In the next video you’ll see a flow object emitting 9 particles, the flow object was set to occupy exactly 9 voxels as shown in this image:
– In this example Resolution Division =25, the small cube on the left bottom corner of the domain shows the voxel size.