Hi, as requested I began to work on the new Fluid system, hope to be useful !
– Fluid physics are used to simulate physical properties of liquids, fire and gases.
– You have to have a Domain to define the space that the simulation takes up. In the domain settings you will be able to define the global simulation parameters.
– Set the simulation domain
– Next set the fluid, gas or smoke source(s).
– You can also add other objects related to the fluid, like: Obstacles, Particles.
– Bake the simulation.
– Generate the particles.
– Generate the mesh.
– See the sub-menu