– This parameter is common to Newtonian, Keyed and Boids sections.
– Mass: simply the particle mass.
– In this example a wind force field (the grey sphere) is influencing the path of the falling particles. The bigger the (inertial) mass the less the deflection. If someone is asking himself why I did not use two bodies of different mass falling remember: bodies of different masses fall at the same rate in absence of other forces!
– Randomize Phase gives an amount of random to initial phase as set in Phase.
– The larger the value of Randomize Phase the larger the variation.
– Remember: this value affects ONLY the INITIAL phases!
– In this example you can see variations in initial phase for values from 0.0 to 2.0
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
BlenderPlay uses Google Analytics to help me analyze how visitors use this site. The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity. BlenderPlay uses these reports to improve the website structure. No personally identifiable information is collected about you.